Monday, July 6, 2009

Updates...

What a week/weekend!  My parents were here, Kate was here, and we had a great time.  We grilled out, I made lemon pasta, and for dessert we had strawberry & rhubarb pie and apple crumb cake.  Oooh so good.

Today I'm attempting to pick up all the pieces and put my life back into some sort of normalcy.  I have a lot to get done before I head to Indy on Wednesday or Thursday (haven't decided yet) for Crystal and Matt's wedding.

I've done the laundry & dishes, picked up the house, and put away everything but I have a lot of work-related things still to do.  I went to Starbucks today and got A LOT done, but there's still more, of course.  I'm hoping I get tons done today and tomorrow- it's possible!

Here's one thing off my list- cute little 5x5 cards for Crystal & Matt's wedding- I'l put them next to their guestbook so guests can see all the images.  :)

Off I go!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm getting married on july 10th too!